De-stress Your Mornings to Make Your Holidays More Cheerful
Written by Daniel Sherwin
This is the time of year for joy and thanksgiving. It’s also the time of year for stress. One thing that you can do to make your holidays less stressful is to create a morning routine that gets everyone up and on their way. Here are some tips:
Image Source: DadSolo.com
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
1. Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
2. Easy and effective home organization tips
3. De-stress your morning routine tips
4. Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
5. Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
6. Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you’ve figured out how to de-stress your morning routine, you’re ready to take on the holiday challenges. Bake those cookies! Light those candles! Decorate and decompress.
You’ve got this covered!
Side note: You do have this covered! Thank you Daniel for your tips to keep our homes flowing with less stress and positive energy for our kids! I hope you all enjoyed these tips! Wonderful reminders on how to keep everything flowing in your mornings, but can easily be forgotten with everything going on in all of our lives!!
Remember to #makethetime & #takethetime to de-stress this holiday season.
To see more of Daniels ideas, please visit his website at www.dadsolo.com
All of my best,